Right of withdrawal
When you have made a purchase in our webshop, there is a distance purchase. Under European law, you can withdraw this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The period commences on the day you received the order and in case of staggered delivery on the day you received the last item.
Amazing Offer Online is extremely careful with your supplied data. This means that we use your data obtained by the web order, among other things for: processing the internet order, sending offers or newsletters and optimizing our offer. Under no circumstances will your data be sold or rented to third parties.
If you sign up for our newsletter, the information provided will be used to send a free newsletter by e-mail.
Of course it is possible to disable the cookies in the browser. The website may not function properly.
Terms and Conditions
Amazing Offer Online, hereinafter referred to as Amazing Offer Online, deals with and takes orders / orders through its online web shop, engages in international e-commerce services and is an online retailer that sells almost everything you need or can handle. to think.
a. Assignment means: any agreement with Amazing Offer Online, regardless of whether it undertakes to perform one or more of the activities described above, or to perform a different performance, all this in the broadest sense. .
2. Offer and acceptance
a. All offers of Amazing Offer Online, including those in its webshop, are without obligation, unless expressly stated otherwise.
b. All price lists, brochures, and other information provided with an offer are as accurate as possible. These are only binding for Amazing Offer Online if this has been explicitly confirmed in writing.
c. An agreement is concluded when Amazing Offer Online confirms or commences its execution within fourteen days after the order has been received orally or in writing. If an offer contains a non-binding offer and this is accepted, Amazing Offer Online has the right to withdraw the offer within five working days after receipt of the acceptance.
a. The price applies to what has been agreed between the parties when concluding the agreement. In offers, price lists, advertisements, catalogs and acceptances, the price (s) is always stated including VAT, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
b. Agreed or quoted prices are based on the cost price factors, materials, wages, taxes, etc. known at the time of the offer. In the event of an increase in one or more of these factors, Amazing Offer Online is entitled to adjust the agreed price accordingly, at least if all this was not foreseeable at the conclusion of the agreement and the price increase is reasonable.
Delivery takes place at the place stipulated in the agreement. The costs of transport and packaging are always for the account of the client. Goods which are sent by express always travel for the account of the client.
a. The client must report the shortcomings and / or damage present on delivery to Damage Online in writing within 8 days of the delivery, failing which Amazing Offer Online is entitled not to deal with complaints in this regard.
b. The delivery period specified by Amazing Offer Online starts when the required molds, drawings, permits, authorizations or agreed advance payments have been received. Times stated will never be regarded as deadlines, unless expressly agreed otherwise. In the event of late delivery of the agreed services, Amazing Offer Online must therefore be given written notice of default.
c. In the event of bankruptcy, suspension of payment or seizure of the client, Amazing Offer Online is entitled to terminate or suspend delivery without further notice.
d. Amazing Offer Online is entitled to store the goods at the expense and risk of the client, if the latter fails to take delivery of the products, even if the client cannot purchase as a result of force majeure, all this without prejudice to the right of Amazing Offer Online to be able to claim the purchase price and / or full compensation.
e. The risk of the goods during transport is for the client, from the moment that the goods have left the company premises of Amazing Offer Online.
f. Goods, parts, etc. manufactured by Amazing Offer Online are based on dimensions obtained from the client, including subsequent changes. On delivery, the client is deemed to have inspected and approved the goods, unless he has a written complaint within 8 days.
5. Force majeure
a. If before or during the performance of an obligation it appears that (further) performance of that obligation is not possible as a result of force majeure, or if this performance is due to force majeure or from external causes or circumstances, which cannot be Amazing Offer Online imputed, is considerably more objectionable than could have been foreseen when entering into the commitment, Amazing Offer Online has the right, without then being obliged to pay any compensation, to suspend the performance of the obligation or to suspend the obligation or declare the undertaking dissolved.
b. The following is regarded as “force majeure”: all involuntary business disruptions or obstacles, such as fire, natural disasters, obstacles by third parties, total or partial strikes, war, riot, virtually general illness of employees, the revocation or expiry of the lending license and further generally all circumstances, events, causes and consequences that are beyond the control or control of Amazing Offer Online.
Amazing Offer Online is never liable for damage caused to the client or third parties, which are the result of the goods delivered or work performed by it, unless intent or gross negligence is demonstrated on the part of Amazing Offer Online.
a. Should Amazing Offer Online nevertheless be liable for any damage, then that liability is limited to the amount of the payment made by the insurance. If the insurance does not pay in any case, the liability is limited to the invoice amount.
b. Amazing Offer Online will in no way be liable for any business damage to the client or third parties, such as business disruptions and loss of income or other indirect damage for whatever reason.
c. If third parties claim compensation for damage from Amazing Offer Online, the client is obliged to fully indemnify Amazing Offer Online on first request.
d. Amazing Offer Online will never be liable for injudicious use of the delivered by the other party, or use thereof for a purpose other than for which it is suitable according to objective standards.
e. The Client is responsible for being in possession of the legally required permits and authorizations, which are required for the purchase, possession and operation of the goods and services to be delivered, and indemnifies Amazing Offer Online against all claims in this regard.
7. Retention of title
a. All goods delivered by Amazing Offer Online remain its property until the full purchase price has been paid. If the purchase price is not paid in time, Amazing Offer Online is entitled to take the goods in which case the agreement is dissolved, without prejudice to its right to compensation of costs incurred and further compensation for damage if interested.
b. The Client authorizes Amazing Offer Online to retrieve or have the goods returned after the expiry of the payment term, without any notice of default being required. At the first request of Amazing Offer Online, the client must cooperate with this by providing access and or returning the goods. All costs associated with the recall are for the account of the client.
a. Amazing Offer Online does not provide any warranty on consumables. Otherwise, the warranty is provided by the importer, manufacturer or agent Amazing Offer Online.
b. All goods eligible for warranty or repair must be delivered carriage paid to Amazing Offer Online, with a purchase receipt and warranty card. In the absence of these documents, all warranty claims will lapse.
c. The costs of shipping by Amazing Offer Online to the importer, manufacturer, etc. are for the account of the client, as are the costs charged to Amazing Offer Online by the manufacturer, importer, etc. All goods are returned to the customer at the expense and risk of the client. sent.
d. Defects in delivered goods that fall under the warranty will be repaired or replaced by new delivery at the sole discretion of Amazing Offer Online if, in the opinion of Amazing Offer Online / manufacturer, the defects are due to construction faults, the materials used or the execution which makes these unusable for the client with regard to the relevant destination of the goods.
e. All warranty claims will lapse if the client has made changes or repairs to the delivered goods himself, or if the delivered goods are not used accurately in accordance with the supplied instructions or otherwise treated improperly.
a. Unless otherwise agreed, payment must be made on delivery.
b. No complaints or claims give the client the right to suspend, omit or consider the fulfillment of the payment obligation.
c. The client is obliged to pay an interest of 1% per month on all amounts that have not been paid within the set payment term; this obligation takes effect without further notice of default.
d. If the client does not meet his payment obligations, or if he does not fulfill his obligations in any way, or fails to do so in time or properly, he will still be in default by operation of law and will be obliged to pay 15% of all non-judicial collection costs incurred by Amazing Offer Online. pay the amount due, excluding default interest, with a minimum of € 45.
Dutch law applies to all disputes that may arise in connection with an agreement. In such a case – if the dispute falls within its absolute competence, the District Court is exclusively entitled to take cognizance of the dispute.
1. By placing purchase orders through the use of this website and the e-commerce offers of Amazing Offer Online, the Customer accepts and undertakes to comply with the conditions stated here. As from acceptance of the Conditions, Amazing Offer Online gives the Customer the right to place electronic orders. The Program allows the Client and the users of the Client who are authorized to place electronic orders on behalf of the Client (“Authorized Users”) to consult Amazing Offer Online prices and product inventories and to make purchase orders electronically.
2. When placing an order, the Customer may use one, or a combination of account names, account numbers and other forms of identification, such as passwords or other codes assigned to the Customer (hereinafter these identification forms are individually or together “Customer Identification ” mentioned).
3. It is the responsibility of the Client to keep the Client Identification confidential. The Client is solely responsible for his Client Identification. The Customer will notify Amazing Offer Online immediately in case of loss of the password or in case of abuse or attempted abuse of the password of the Customer or other Customer Identification.
4. The Customer acknowledges that he is fully responsible for the use of the Customer Identification and acknowledges that he is solely responsible for establishing security measures and procedures to ensure that the use of the Customer Identification is only done by the Authorized Users for authorized reasons. The Customer is fully liable for the use of the Customer Identification by a former, existing or future agent, representative, employee or any other person who has received a Customer Identification. The Client will be liable for all changes regarding the Authorized Users representing the Client.
5. Consequently, the Client agrees that Amazing Offer Online has the right to fully rely on the legality and authenticity of the orders placed through Client Identification and to deliver, invoice and receive the goods as indicated on the order.
6. The Customer acknowledges that any purchase order placed through the Program or by other electronic means, stating or using the Customer Identification, is a valid and binding purchase order and, for the avoidance of doubt, is the equivalent of a signed purchase order.
7. The Customer acknowledges that Amazing Offer Online cannot guarantee the security of the Internet, nor the possibility of collecting and falsifying data transmitted from the Customer to Amazing Offer Online by using the correct Customer Identification. Notwithstanding, Amazing Offer Online reserves the right to consider the data transmitted as truthful in the form in which it was received.
8. The Customer has the right to change, add or delete Authorized Users after written notification by receipt to Amazing Offer Online. Amazing Offer Online agrees to implement these changes, additions or deletions within twenty-four (24) hours of receipt of such written notice.
9. Amazing Offer Online may change these Conditions at any time. After notification of these changes, the Customer may terminate his access to the Program by giving two (2) weeks’ notice. If such notification is not given to Amazing Offer Online, the Customer is supposed to agree to the changes.
10. Amazing Offer Online and the Customer can terminate the agreement at any time and for any reason by giving 15 days notice by written notice. Amazing Offer Online has the right to terminate the agreement and refuse access with immediate effect if the Client fails to comply with the Terms.
11. Amazing Offer Online reserves the right to accept or decline purchase orders placed through the Program.
12. If the Client wishes to keep records of the purchase orders placed through the Program, the order confirmation screen must be printed by the Client as failing this, the Amazing Offer Online invoice may be the only documentation provided by Amazing Offer Online the purchase and payment of Amazing Offer Online products and services ordered through the Program.
13. The Amazing Offer Online General Terms and Conditions of Sale will apply to all orders placed through the Program, except in the event that Amazing Offer Online and the Client have entered into another agreement regarding the purchase or license of Amazing Offer Online products being sold (“ Purchase Agreement ”); in that case, the terms of this Purchase Agreement govern the purchase and license of Amazing Offer Online products ordered through the Program.
14. The parties agree that Amazing Offer Online will not be responsible for any incidental, consequential or special damages, whether or not resulting from electronic transmission of orders or other information, even if Amazing Offer Online is aware brought up the possibility of such damage.
15. The Customer hereby waives any future dispute as to the validity and enforceability of all orders entered through the Program, on the grounds that they are sent and approved electronically.
16. The Client bears responsibility for all expenses and expenses, including but not limited to telephony and telecommunications costs, required to use the Program.
17. The validity, interpretation and presentation of these Terms will be checked and followed according to the laws of the country in which Amazing Offer Online accepts the order. The Customer accepts the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that country, without prejudice to Amazing Offer Online’s right to institute legal proceedings against the Customer at any time in any other jurisdiction or before any other court to settle the Customer’s unpaid invoices on to demand.